martes, 18 de enero de 2011

My Favorite Movie -Iron Man-

    My favorite movie from all the movies that I've watched has been Iron Man released in 2008. This is my favorite movie because of many reasons. First of all, the movie is very cool. The acting is well done, the armor suites look well made and almost real, and the movie's story is actually good. The movie was well made with a lot of effort put in it and for that reason it is a very good movie.


    I've always liked Iron Man since I was a little kid watching cartoons on the T.V. after school so when the movie came out I was quite happy about it. At the beginning I was suspicious that it would be a bad movie that tried to sell well by using a famous name, but the movie ended up being very good and I really enjoyed it. After watching the movie, I realized that had been paying complete attention to the movie since it wasn't boring at all. Iron Man became my favorite movie since it was well made and I liked it a lot.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario