viernes, 21 de enero de 2011

A Meaningful Gift


    It was a happy day of October, the 25th to be precise, during my birthday many of years ago. I was enjoying the time on my birthday with my family and my grandparents in my house. After some time of being with the family my dad told me he had a surprise to give me. Exited to find out what was it that my father was going to give me, I followed him to his little office in the house were he had a big box wrapped in colorful paper. It was a mysterious box and I couldn't figure out what was in it. After I thanked my father for the gift, I quickly knelt besides the box and tore up the wrapping of the box. To my surprise, what lay inside the box was a desktop computer with a medium sized monitor, keyboard, mouse, and everything. I was very happy at that moment and went over to connect the computer in my room. It was a meaningful gift since I had wanted to get a computer and it came right into my hands.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario